Sunday, July 6, 2008

Treasure Hunt

Why am I here and why are you there?
I’m asking myself while my heart shoots a flare…
I climb the mountain with hope to find trove
I want to know, if there’s something above....

river of time flows past undisturbed
my feelings for you are the same – unperturbed
my face is caressed by full moon of smiles
our souls take a journey for thousands of miles

bare is the mountain and cloud sits on top
green meadow beneath slowly makes flowers pop
one after another they open their treasure
soon meadow looks like it is taking a pleasure

in being embraced into colours of sun
and giving me feeling as if I am spun
I yearn for my feeling to continue this way
not to change colour in shades of a grey

and when you come out on this so longed bright day
the sky will be blue like when you went away

21 June 2008

No comments: