Sunday, July 6, 2008

Black and White Background

I look at the photograph in black and white
I can’t help but wonder ‘bout colourful light
like butterfly on the black and white background
light playfully paints coloured fog on the ground

waterfall roars and mist collects on the fence
I nurture my soul with this light so intense
every drop is the world on its own of our love
melt into each other makes our secret cove

I want to cleanse my soul of doubtful reasoning
I want to delete bright light out of my pondering
I want to cut fog with mist drops of our love
hand in hand we will sit in our tranquil cove

it must be our passion – we don’t need words
the song of our souls is sang by all birds
my heart now embraces the essence of love
on clouds we are walking in blue sky above

even tree canopies hum with the joy
wind rustles “love” in a manner of coy
butterfly flaps wings in wide deep red sand
music box sings our favourite band

just like some joys in life don’t fade away
colour on black and white background will stay

21 June 2008

No comments: