Saturday, July 5, 2008

Where the Sun Sets

Far in the west where the Sun sets
where day turns from orange to crimson
that’s where my heart redemption gets
and orange becomes black like my ransom

the river kisses ocean to eternity
only sound is the birds’ wings in hunt
for sure I was a part of indemnity
and your words still today sound so blunt

city lights below are flickering
like my hope they will fade at dawn
I am aimlessly roaming the city ring
searching for love that’s all over me grown

I can hear night falling behind me
so heavy it prevents me to breathe
and your words dance all around me
scented with your lips beneath

we embrace and dance into moonlight
the foot almost does not touch the ground
I hoped that our love would shine so bright
like distant ocean rim that leads around

the stage where the Sun lets the Moon
take over lead role for a while
and our destinies would cross paths soon
in the changing day and night style

where one pours into the other
just like a river enters the sea
most beautiful features of one another
in hidden hours they see

No comments: