Sunday, July 6, 2008

Moldering Rope

Sometimes I am glad and sometimes I am not
about all these fights that I so proudly fought
came back to haunt me - and … well, I thought
that joy would be what merited victory brought
but differently says the stack of tarot

dark lady sits there across the square table
I’m sitting across from her and I am unable
to hear her citing lines out of the fable
to teach me life lessons and to enable

my heart to jump start on cold winter morning
its veil is elegant and very long like its mourning
I want this feeling to fade into oblivion
there! We’ve just entered the big bright pavilion

let sparkle in your eyes be our guiding light
my heart has just set out on elegant flight
kiss me goodnight and light up my hope
don’t leave it swinging on moldering rope

20 June 2008

No comments: